Job Title:Electronics Engineer
- Electronics circuit design and development for new telecommunication module and sub system, such as EDFA, and ROADM circuit pack.
- Design specification and feasibility study by analyzing system requirement, customer need, cost and manufacturing process constrain.
- Circuit simulation and performance assessment with analytical tools and necessary software; experiment validation.
- Specify requirement, conduct evaluation and qualification of electronics components and ICs to be used.
- Detail circuit schematic design using Cadence OrCAD and PCB layout with Allegro, Hardware interface design using UART, I2C, SPI and Ethernet; FPGA logic development and debug using Verilog; PCBA bring up, product alpha/beta sample build, and production launching.
- Product troubleshooting using debug tools Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Network Analyzer, technical support for both manufacturing and customer field deployment.
- Participate and contribute in project team discussion, documentation, and review.
- Up to 4% domestic travel required.
Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Automation, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience as Electronics Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Sr. Hardware Engineer, Sr. Hardware Engineer and Project Leader, or a related occupation required. The required 5 years of work experience must be in telecommunication industry with following skills:
- Knowledge and development experience of EDFA and ROADM products;
- Knowledge and experience on FPGA logic development and debug using Verilog;
- Using Cadence OrCAD for electrical schematic design and using Allegro tool for PCB design;
- Knowledge and experience on hardware interface technique with UART, I2C, SPI and Ethernet; and
- Knowledge and experience of testing and debug technique with Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, and Network Analyzer.
Employer's name: Oplink Communications, LLC, US Division
Job site: 46335 Landing Parkway, Fremont, CA 94538.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send resume with Job # EE5140 to email@example.com.
It is a regular full-time 40 hours a week position.