Job Title:Quality Engineer
- Collect and analyze passive and active optical products from production to evaluate quality. Use SPC as the tool for quality management and improvement.
- Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production, project, and product line management.
- Alert manager in the event of a serious defect in productions or finished products to stop production if necessary.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Communicate environmental compliance requirements to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Monitor quality for fiber optical products, such as Optical Sub-Assembly used in transceivers. Work with vendors to monitor quality of materials.
- Generate failure analysis reports of the return products from customer.
- Based on nonconformance of products or processes, work with cross departments for finding out root causes and working out corrective and preventive actions.
- Participate in the development of product specifications and qualifications.
- Plan and execute reliability testing followed by industrial standards (Telcordia & IPC).
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points.
- Maintain the frame work of the company quality management system (TL9000/ISO9001).
Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering Management, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or a related field, and 2 years of work experience as Quality Engineer, Operations Manager, Optical Engineer, or a related occupation required.
- Experience in monitoring quality for fiber optical products, such as Optical Sub-Assembly used in transceivers.
- Experience in using TL9000 quality system.
- Knowledge of industrial standards on Telcordia and IPC.
- Experience in using quality control method, including control charts and Statistic Process Control (SPC).
Employer's name: Oplink Communications, LLC.
Job site: 46335 Landing Parkway, Fremont, CA 94538.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send resume with Job # QE8800 to email@example.com.
It is a regular full-time 40 hours a week position. Reference Checks required.
|Manager, Technical Marketing |
Manager, Technical Marketing, provides technical solutions to customers regarding products/applications and provides hands on support, including pre-sales and post-sales support to customer. He or she supports sales account manger to form account strategy and share responsibility of account relationship. He or she provides the emerging customer needs for product development roadmap.
Responsibilities include providing direct customer engineering support, developing tools for both customers and sales team to help design company product in customers' applications. He or she also facilitates new business by participating in sales presentations, developing relationships, and managing new product trials. He or she is responsible for enabling customer solution, building business opportunity and leading technical requirement definition. One should coordinate all level of resources of the company to win the design-in and resolve technical issues. In addition, he or she generates technical documentation such as data sheets and applications notes to help customers.
Ability to interface across different departments (Sales, ENG, and PLM) to share technical knowledge and customer activities.
Training or Skills
Proven ability and drive to quickly adapt and extend comprehension in technical areas. Good communication skills, team worker, self-starter and result-oriented.
Bachelor degree in electrical engineering minimum. At least 4 years prior experience in with optical transceiver or similar industry is required and experience in technical marketing, or PLM is preferred.
|PCB Assembly Technician|
Responsible for PCB assembling and module assembling and testing.
- Surface Mount and Thru Hole soldering, reworking
- Strong aptitude for electronic and mechanical assembly practices
- Familiar with structured BOMs, assembly drawings and kit identification
- Must be agile and able to work multiple projects
- Work well independently and in a group setting
- Mechanic parts assembly.
- Assist team members/management with other projects as needed (or assigned)
Training or Skills
- ESD protection, 5S, and IPC A-610 training.
- Invisible laser protection training.
- One or two years experience of PCBA assembling and testing
- Working under microscope experience is preferred.
|Equipment Used: |
Soldering gun, Microscope, power meter, fusion splicer, laser source, optical power meter
- Invisible laser protection.
- Optic fiber handling.
- PCBA handling
- Public safety and environmental protection
Key global account sales manager/director with proven record of revenue growth in fiber optics industry Technical background is a plus
Training or Skills
- Bachelor degree in engineering or related degree required, MBA desirable
- Solid understanding of fiber optics and/or communications networking industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience related to sales development and management with a history of success in a communications products.