The TRPV3GKERx000xxG is an optical transceiver module designed to transmit and receive electrical and optical serial digital signals as defined in SMPTE 297-2006.
The TRPV3GKERx000xxG is specifically designed for robust performance in the presence of SDI pathological patterns for SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 344M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M serial rates.
The transmitter uses CWDM DFB lasers with wavelength options ranging from 1271nm to 1611nm to provide error-free transmission of signals from 50Mbps to 3Gbps over single mode fiber. Diagnostics monitoring functionality (alarm and warning features) are integrated into the design via an I2C serial interface per the Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) SFF-8472, Rev. 9.4.
Configured for video pin-outs, these multi-rate transceivers connect to standard 20-pad SFP connectors for hot plug capability. This allows the system designer to make configuration changes or maintenance by simply plugging in different types of transceivers without removing the power supply from the host system.
All modules satisfy Class I Laser Safety requirements in accordance with the U.S. FDA/CDRH and international IEC-60825 standards.
- CWDM (1271 to 1611nm) transmitter with a PIN ROSA in one SFP transceiver package
- Standard video pin-out
- Robust error-free transmission of signals from 50Mbps to 3Gbps for up to 50km (single-mode fiber)
- Excellent optical receive sensitivity with video pathological patterns for SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
- Digital diagnostics and control via I²C interface
- Low power consumption
- RoHS compliant
- SMPTE 297-2006 compatible